Tuesday, November 23

Top 2

Top 2 Things on Your Christmas Wish List

1) Chest freezer - kind of a weird request but we desperately need one. We have a side-side frig/freezer & can hardly fit all my Dream Dinners & other frozen items in there. Pretty sure my parents are getting us one for Christmas :) At least I hope so because I have no idea where I am going to store the 1/4 side of beef I am buying next month!?
2) a camera - the Canon EOS Rebel to be specific! Been wanting this for a long time but unfortunately it isn't in the budget right now. I doubt it is in Santa's budget either :(
*sigh*
maybe someday...

1 comment:

Nickie said...

I think Jen is thinking about selling hers, not sure. She just got a new one and hers is maybe a year old. I will have to check with her. I know I love mine. and ohhh yes I would love love love a freezer!