Tuesday, November 9

Top 2

Top 2: Things you are thankful for...

1) my hubby
I couldn't ask for a better husband, best friend, confidant, or companion. He is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me & am definitely thankful that he puts up with me :) I know somedays I can be difficult but he somehow just laughs it off & loves me regardless. Such a good guy...

2) my job at St. Lukes Hospital
It may sound silly, but I am SO thankful to have such a great job - a job that I LOVE going to everyday, a job that pays me well, a job where I enjoy working with my co-workers & a job that is so very rewarding!

4 comments:

Kit said...

Great things to be thankful for :)

Unknown said...

Great choices! Hope you have a wonderful week.

Keri said...

I love that picture of you two! I am thankful for HT!

Heather said...

Aw - thanks Keri :) You are sweet!