Today I made my way down to the Plaza to meet up with some girlfriends and to see my dear friend Deanna. She is back in town from Austin, TX visiting family & friends and introducing everyone to the "new" boyfriend! They have been together for 8 months now so I guess he isn't so "new" but he is new to all her friends! I kind of think she was looking for our "approval" as well - which he definitely got! We all loved him :)
Here is half of the Vegas crew back together again: Deanna, Kari, HK & HT :)
Brad & Deanna - don't they make a cute couple?
It's the famous "Heather-Sandwich"
It was such a great afternoon catching up and getting to know Deanna's boyfriend. I SO wish she still lived here in KC :( She is such a great friend and I miss her tons! Oh well - I will just have to wait to see her until our next gathering this spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment