YES - that is horizontal stripes with plaid shorts and was it BRIGHT! What was this guy thinking when he left the house today? He can't seriously think this looks good together?!? Sorry, but I just had to share this "fashion-don't" with others with the hope that you don't let your husbands dress like this & leave the house :)
Saturday, October 24
OW - my eyes!
I was standing in the checkout at Kohl's today and I couldn't help but be blinded by the sight that was before me. I didn't think I could fully explain the pain & suffering my eyes were feeling at the time through words so I took out my cell phone & discreetly took a picture to truly show you what I mean:
YES - that is horizontal stripes with plaid shorts and was it BRIGHT! What was this guy thinking when he left the house today? He can't seriously think this looks good together?!? Sorry, but I just had to share this "fashion-don't" with others with the hope that you don't let your husbands dress like this & leave the house :)
YES - that is horizontal stripes with plaid shorts and was it BRIGHT! What was this guy thinking when he left the house today? He can't seriously think this looks good together?!? Sorry, but I just had to share this "fashion-don't" with others with the hope that you don't let your husbands dress like this & leave the house :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment