To help with this new weight loss plan, I decided on Jan 1st to stop eating at the hospital cafeteria everyday and instead bring a healthy lunch from home. I am proud to say I have gone all month without once buying lunch at work, saved myself over $100 AND lost 2 lbs! I also recently cancelled my membership to 24 Hour Fitness due to the fact that I haven't been in 3 months, because it is over a 35 minute drive from my house and it has been jam packed with people after work and weekend mornings. Instead, I opted to join the Snap
Fitness Center that recently opened up here in Spring Hill. Besides the fact that I am supporting a small town business, it is only 5 minutes from the house and open 24 hours a day so I have absolutely NO excuse not to run up there and work out for an hour 3-4 times a week....at anytime of the day! I'm also going to put a weight loss ticker up at the top of my blog to help track of what I lose. I think if I have to see it all the time as well as others seeing it, it kind of holds me accountable! So wish me luck and let the weight loss begin!
3 comments:
Good luck to you! Don't worry about the weight, I am sure you look amazing. Just as long as you feel good, that is what matters!
Looking forward to seeing you again,
;) amy
Heather, I like that ticker! Maybe that's the public humiliation inducing motivation factor that I've been looking for! Mine will have more than 11 pounds on it, though. :)
HT is going to kick butt and take names!
Post a Comment