Saturday, February 21

A Birthday Party

Tonight I ventured out to North Kansas City to partake in my nephew-2-be Caleb's 9th birthday celebration. He is the son of my brother's fiance Meghan. Shane opted to stay home, watch the KU game and finish a few projects around the house! All I can say is thank god for the GPS - I had NO idea where I was going without the direction of "Susie"!

*Birthday boy Caleb (red shirt) making a wish
Caleb's birthday party was held at the AMF Pro Bowl bowling alley. My brother Steve and Meghan reserved 4 lanes for all the guests to bowl, ordered pizza and later we had ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. Little did I know, half of Meghan's large Italian family would be there so I got to meet most of her aunt's, uncle's and cousins. Since we are becoming family in the near future, it was nice to meet relatives on her side of the family. They all seemed to adore my brother which makes me feel so proud as a big sister.

*Me and my brother Steve waiting for our turn to bowl

No comments: