Saturday, February 7

Busy Saturday

Today was a super busy day. I don't even think I saw Shane more than 30 minutes today :( I started off my morning by working out and then running errands. Spent way too much money at Walmart & couldn't figure out how 4 bags of stuff could cost over $100!? I'm still baffled. Met my girlfriend Jill at Panera's for lunch and some much needed catching-up & then headed over to my friend Emily's house to see her and their new baby. Got my "baby-fix" in and then headed home just so I could jump in the shower and get ready for an evening out with the girls.

Tonight I met up with my friend Nickie and 8 of her closest girlfriends at GoJo's for dinner. Nickie had turned 30 years old earlier in the week and got us all together to help celebrate. It was a really fun evening and the food was oh so yummy! It was heartwarming to see Nickie surrounded by so many friends that love her to death! She is definitely one special lady! Happy 30th Birthday my dear friend :)

*The birthday girl is the one in blue :)

Shane also had a night out on the town...with the guys! He went out with his friend Chris to a bar downtown to listen to a live band. Not my kind of music so I opted to head home after dinner and catch up on some DVR'd shows. Wonder what time I should expect Mr. Taylor tonight?

No comments: