Sunday, December 21

"The One Where...the bullies get gifts"

So last nights festivities were alot of fun but I sure paid for it today :( Shane warned me the entire evening that I wasn't going to feel well if I kept it up the crazy drinking shenanigans and he was SO right! I was supposed to spend the day baking away in my kitchen making up all the "goodie bags" for my neighbors and friends but instead, I spent the entire day laying in bed feeling like poo! Ugh - this 36 year old just can't party it up anymore like I used to when I was in college! I don't bounce back as quickly! So, I am taking a 1/2 day at work tomorrow and spending the rest of my day baking away - like I should have been doing today!

This evening we had a fun event with the bulldogs at the Taylor house. I have been part of a bulldog forum online (http://www.bulldogdomain.com) ever since we got Bentley as a puppy and have made several friends online just by communicating to each other about our Bulldogs. Every year, we have a Secret Santa Bully Gift Exchange where a bulldog name is chosen for you & you are to buy a X-mas gift(s) & send it to your chosen name and then we all get-together in a chat room on the designated date and open our gifts from each other. This year two bulldogs named Hemi & Tritan had Bentley & Millie's names and they were SO spoiled by them! Here are some pics from the gift-opening ceremony:


"Is it time to open the presents?""Almost got this one open..."
Look at all the presents they got...
"I think I like this one the best!"
"Yum...I LOVE me some Nylabones"

2 comments:

Melissa said...

How cute! And what a fun idea. Sorry you weren't feeling too hot today. Hope you have a great holiday week!

Keri said...

I love how photogenic (sp?) your babies are! I can tell by the pictures that they have a horrible life and suffer daily! Spoiled babies!