Saturday, December 6

"The One Where...I Decorate"

So I started off my day with every intention to decorate for the holidays but I kept getting sidetracked. The decorating festivities didn't begin until 5pm but by golly I got it done and you know what??? I'm happy to report that my Christmas Spirit is BACK :)

I started off my morning by writing my annual Christmas letter and starting my X-mas cards. What better way to get in the mood, right? Later I met my brother & his fiance Meghan for lunch out at the Legends. After we ate and said our goodbyes I made my way over to Gap Outlet and Banana Republic for some shopping where I snagged some awesome deals and a few items for myself :) My holiday shopping is now 90% done. Yippee!

Once home, I see that Shane is seriously involved in his PS3 war game so I thought it would be a great time to start the decorating. I set the iPod to holiday music, put in my earplugs and it was just me and the holiday music in our own little world where I decorated my little heart out! I quickly found out that Millie's obsession with the tree hasn't disappeared with age so she will be a challenge AGAIN this year. She is fascinated by the lights and the ornaments that look like her Cuz ball and loves to wiggle her Fatty McFatterson self under the tree for naps. I'm just glad I'm not the only one that has an obsession with holiday decor ;)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm happy to hear your decorating bug kicked in! Those pics are adorable!

;) amy

Keri said...

Millie looks so cute by the tree!