Monday, December 15

"The One With...White Fudge Oreos"

I have a new addiction I want to share with you all. It has become out of control and I do believe an intervention is going to be needed soon! Sadly enough I find myself hiding the boxes (yes I said boxes-plural) from Shane just so I can enjoy them all to myself. As you can see on the box, it says Limited Edition which means that these heavenly little bites of goodness only hit the stores around this time of year and after Christmas, they are gone :( If you haven't experienced these yet then you are seriously missing out on calories well worth eating! Trust me...you will thank me later :)

2 comments:

Keri said...

I was so inspired by your posting that I bought a box! Love them!!! I should have gotten more! I will have to stock up on them before they are gone!!

Amy said...

Seeing these makes me think of your wedding favors! Those were the greatest!!

Off to get my box of Oreos!

;) amy