The bag is 1/2 gone! And you all thought I was kidding when I said in the below post that I had to "hide" the sweets in the house! Looks like I will be heading back to the store to buy yet another bag of Reeses Mini's!
Wednesday, December 17
"The One With...the Sweet Tooth"
For those of you who don't know, my husband has a serious sweet-tooth! I would have to say it is 10x's worse than mine - if you can believe that! Here is a perfect example of what happens whenever there is anything "sweet" in the house. I had bought this bag of Reese's Miniatures yesterday for the cookies that I am going to be making on Sunday and I left a "sick" hubby home alone today. This is what I came home to this evening:

The bag is 1/2 gone! And you all thought I was kidding when I said in the below post that I had to "hide" the sweets in the house! Looks like I will be heading back to the store to buy yet another bag of Reeses Mini's!
The bag is 1/2 gone! And you all thought I was kidding when I said in the below post that I had to "hide" the sweets in the house! Looks like I will be heading back to the store to buy yet another bag of Reeses Mini's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment