Wednesday, December 31

New Year's Eve

This year Shane & I unfortunately spent New Year's Eve apart :( He was sent to Denver, CO for work earlier in the day which also meant that he wasn't going to be able to go home to SD with me over the New Year holiday :(

We had been invited over to our neighbor's Melissa & Nick's house for the evening so I ended up going anyway and had a great time. All our game-night friends from the 'hood were there and it was a super fun evening. We enjoyed eating, each other's company, playing Rock Band & of course posing for many pictures! Thanks Melissa & Nick for such a fun evening!

*This is our gangster sign for the Woodland Ridge subdivision :)

I ended up leaving around 11:30 pm so I could get home & finish packing for my early departure to South Dakota the next morning. Shane called me at 11:59 pm and we got to bring in the New Year together - on the phone :)

No comments: