Saturday, April 30

Showered

Earlier this month I attended the baby shower of one of my "game night" girls - Miss Natalie. She is due in June with her first baby - a little boy they are naming Dean & I couldn't be more excited for her!

I opted to leave my little man at home with Daddy so I could enjoy the shower & catch up with my dear friend Melissa while there without the distraction of a 3 year old toddler :)
Natalie's shower was so cute & nicely done by her girlfriends. I ended up sitting at a table with Melissa & we got a chance to catch up while we watched Natalie open up all her gifts. It was so nice to get to see the glowing Mama & celebrate such a fun milestone with her! Looking forward to hearing all about her Mommy journey once little Dean arrives!

No comments: