Sunday, April 24

1st Movie

Today we met up with the Mama Tribe & kiddos for Mason's 1st movie outing - The Jungle Book. He was super excited to go to the movie, sit & eat popcorn & hang with his bestie Greyson.
 
The girls were super excited to see the movie also!
We all met up front, got our tickets, snacks & made our way to the seats. I didn't realize that the seats folded up so when Mason went to sit in the seat it collapsed in on itself & Mason ended up getting swallowed up by the chair & was trapped in the fold. To say he flipped out is an understatement. He was ready to leave the movie right then & there & refused to sit back in the seat - even after we rigged it with 6 booster seats underneath so it wouldn't bend.
 
So this is how he watched the majority of the movie....sitting on the steps:
He ended up sitting there for about 30 minutes watching the movie & then he wanted to snuggle in my lap. I could tell he was getting tired & I was beginning to regret planning a 1pm movie outing. Plus I had forgotten his blanket so double Mommy "fail". He started to get really fussy & wanted to go home so we ended up leaving before the movie was over. I didn't get even 5 minutes down the road & he had fallen asleep in his car seat.

Even though we didn't see the entire movie I think he enjoyed his 1st movie with his Mama?!?
We are all looking forward to taking the kiddos to Finding Dory in a couple of months. Here's to hoping we are able to sit through the entire movie because this Mama secretly wants to see it also :)
 

No comments: