Wednesday, January 27

Stitch Fix #4

Stitch Fix #4 came today :) I LOVE getting home & finding my SF box has arrived a couple of days early! I am really enjoying this monthly SF delivery - I just wish I loved more of the items that are delivered!

In this Fix I had asked my stylist to send cute clothes I could wear to an upcoming trip to Florida in February. When I opened the box the items looked promising....
But sadly I was a disappointed with the items in my box :(

There are 3 things I am not a fan of: pastels, sleeveless tops & shorts. Well unfortunately I got all three in my box this month & kicked myself for not letting my stylist know about my dislikes.

In this box was a cute lightweight denim jacket, a pair of printed cuffed shorts, a sleeveless pastel colored Henley knit top, a pastel 3/4 sleeve knit top & another pair of black skinny jeans (ugh - that makes 2 pairs in the last 2 Fixes)!

After I tried everything on I decided that I hated the pastel, sleeveless knit top (ick), I already have a pair of black skinny jeans, the shorts were a cute print but not cute on me, the peach colored top was too big & peach is NOT my color & the denim jacket was cute & the one item that I would get a lot of wear out of so I decided to keep the jacket.

So sadly Fix #3 was a 1/5.

Hoping next months delivery contains a few more keepers!

No comments: