Sunday, January 3

Stitch Fix #3

It's Stitch Fix day - delivery #3 has made it's way to my doorstep & I am like a kid on Christmas Day!

Upon opening this months box I saw dark colors - promising! And the bag can only mean one thing - shoes!

So here is what Fix #3 contained:
 
A Navy blazer with cute cuffed sleeves, a red dressy blouse with sleeves that you could pin up to 3/4 sleeves, a pair of black skinny jeans, a silver necklace & a pair of navy/gray flats.
I tried on the skinny jeans, red blouse, necklace & blazer all at the same time to make my decision. I really liked the blazer but I have a black one exactly like it so didn't feel I needed to spend the money on the blue one. I liked the silver necklaces but my jewelry box contains many silver pieces so I passed on it as well. I already have a pair of black skinny jeans so returned these also. I did however decide to keep the red blouse as I can wear it with my black blazer, wear it to church or keep it casual with black leggings & booties.
The shoes were really nice quality & went well with the Navy blazer but sadly they didn't fit my wide feet & the backs kept slipping off as I walked so sadly I sent these back as well.

This month's Fix was a 1/5 which was ok with me. I saved a little bit of money & didn't end up wasting my $20 stylist fee!

Looking forward to my next Fix at the end of the month as I am requesting some warm, summery items for an upcoming mini-vacation to Florida :)
 


No comments: