Daddy was unfortunately traveling for work but was going to be back by the time Mase got home from daycare so we sent Daddy a birthday morning selfie :)
When we got to daycare, I took Mase to his room to hang up his coat & we saw that his teacher had decorated his cubby! He also had all the little's in Toddler 1 & 2 as well as the teachers sign Mason's birthday card with their fingerprints & even had a balloon just for him.
He was SO excited to be celebrating his birthday with all his friends! I kind of wished I was staying there at daycare to celebrate his day with him!
After nap-time they all got to enjoy the cupcakes Mama had brought from Gigi's Cupcakes - which his teachers said were SO yummy! When I picked him up from daycare he said he had the best day! It warms my heart to know that his teachers made it so special for him since Daddy & I couldn't be there. On our way home we picked up a pizza (his meal of choice) & after we all ate Mase had a bunch of presents to open from family & friends.
He enjoyed all his gifts & spent the rest of the evening playing with all of them. We are looking SO forward to his birthday party with his friends this upcoming weekend! Going to be so much fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment