This has been the temp reading in my car this past week! Hard to believe it is the last week of January with those kind of temps! Can't say I am going to complain though! It wouldn't hurt my feelings if "old man winter" never showed his face again "round these parts"! It actually reminds me of the winters back in South Carolina - mild, snow-less & lovely!And because of all this mild weather we have been having the ground is warming up, the grass is starting to turn green & spring flowers are making an appearance:
Those little green sprouts would be my daffodils 2 inches out of the ground already! The weather forecasters say that the next 2 weeks will be more of the same with 50 degree temps for the highs so I have a feeling I will be seeing some yellow blooms soon!Bring on SPRING :)
1 comment:
It's so crazy in Chicago, too! Not quite as warm as you, but way above the norm. I'd like at least one more snowfall though. Not much, maybe an inch or too. =)
Post a Comment