Sunday, January 15

Bully-sitting

We were once again bully-sitters for our friends Sam & Jason this past week as they unfortunately had to go to Memphis for Jason's grandfather's funeral. They ended up dropping off Maggie & Miles on Wed evening & for the next 4 days we enjoyed every second with these adorable bully babies!

Here are a few pics from their visit: Miles on the left, Maggie on the right


Me & Maggie asleep in the recliner - she is such a snuggle bunny :)

The "babies" hogging the bed

They are SO well behaved, so fun & so adorable & I was a bit teary-eyed when it was time for them to go home. I get WAY too attached to these little cuties but after they have been gone a couple of hours I am reminded how nice it is to get back to our norm!

Hoping they can stay with us again real soon!

No comments: