Sam had a lovely breakfast spread of muffins, bagels, banana bread, egg bake, hash-brown casserole, & a fruit tray with yummy Mimosa's & coffee to drink. It was all so good - especially the Mimosa's :)
We gathered around & watched Tammy open all her gifts & it was so fun "oohing & aahing" over all the cute little outfits & baby stuff she received. A bunch of us all went in and bought her the car seat she had wanted & I also made her a cute diaper caddy (seen below in the brown/pink basket) full of diapers, wipes, powder, Desitin, & hand sanitizer. She loved it!
Next we played a couple of games. The classic "guess the size of Mama's belly" using ribbon & "guess the number of jelly beans & M&M's in the baby bottles". Needless to say, I didn't even come close to having the right length of ribbon OR the correct count of candy so no prize for HT :(
The best part of any shower - in my opinion - is the cake! It was chocolate with a buttercream icing & it definitely did NOT disappoint! Sam even let me take home a couple of pieces for myself Shane since there was SO much left over! SWEET!
I was so excited to see one of my dearest friends - Camille & her 4 mos old baby girl Reyna. Camille & I work together & after she had Reyna she went PRN & only works one day a week. Since I work at 3 different hospitals, we never end up seeing each other :( It was great to get to see them both & catch up!
I also got to see the bully babies - Maggie & Miles - & spent much time giving them smooches & hugs. Sam refers to me as their "Auntie Heather" & you could SO tell that they missed me - they would hardly leave my side ;)
It ended up being a really nice shower spent with wonderful friends & we all can't wait to get to meet Miss Samantha once she makes her appearance!
We gathered around & watched Tammy open all her gifts & it was so fun "oohing & aahing" over all the cute little outfits & baby stuff she received. A bunch of us all went in and bought her the car seat she had wanted & I also made her a cute diaper caddy (seen below in the brown/pink basket) full of diapers, wipes, powder, Desitin, & hand sanitizer. She loved it!
It ended up being a really nice shower spent with wonderful friends & we all can't wait to get to meet Miss Samantha once she makes her appearance!
No comments:
Post a Comment