Top 2 Things You've Learned About Blogging
1) strangers make wonderful friends - The friendships I have formed through my blogging have been wonderful. Who knew you could become friends with someone without even "knowing' them in real life!? I love how people who blog share the ups & downs of their life & everything in between. They are honest & keep things real. By blogging I have gotten to know strangers, been given wonderful advice, found support & made new friends. Some of these friends I have even gotten to meet which made our friendship even more wonderful (shout out to Desiree whom I will be seeing this weekend)!
2) keeping up via blogs - There are a few girlfriends I don't get to see all that often (shout out to Nickie, Amy, Keri, Melissa) but I know all about what is going on with their lives through their blogs. It has been a fabulous way to keep tabs on these girls, see their children grow through pics & I LOVE reading all about what they have been up to since I last saw them.
What a wonderful thing the "blog-world" is :)

2 comments:
I don't know what I would do without your blog. It definitely keeps me "in the know" with you and I am so grateful!
I agree. I love that a few of my friends have blogs and update it with family news. I find that my circle of friends and I keep up better through Facebook though.
It is cool to be making new friends who share their life and advice with me. My life has certainly been enriched because of these friendships.
Post a Comment