Little did I know that the person I was going to meet that evening would forever change my life. Little did I know that upon ending a relationship earlier in the week that I was about to begin a new one. Little did I know that my soulmate was there waiting to meet me. Little did I know that on that night I was going to meet the person who was going to be my husband.
10 years ago tonight I met Shane for the first time & what can I say - the rest is history! What a wonderful ten years it has been & I look forward to all the adventures that await us!
*Here is a pic of us the night we met. Awful cozy for just meeting for the first time - must have been the alcohol :) And wow do I look "pasty-white" next to Shane! That night was good times & so many great memories! How fast time flies when you are having fun...
1 comment:
I'm so loving the 90s hair!
Ten years - can I be like you when I grow up? :-)
Post a Comment