This one is easy. I have naturally curly hair & love to wear it both curly & straight. Most people say I am blessed, however some days I feel like I am cursed! I have invested alot of time & money in hair products throughout the years & it has been alot of "trial & error" to find the perfect product to do the perfect job. But alas, I have found the two I am absolutely in love with.
1) Moroccan Oil - I have talked about this product before & can't tell you enough how much I love it! I use this oil when I am wanting to straighten my hair. Not only does it heal damaged hair, but it helps protect the strands from the heat of the flat iron & blow dryer. And an added bonus: leaves your hair smelling oh-so-good. At least the hubby thinks so :)

2) Redken Curl Wise 14 - when I want to let the curl come out I use this fabulous stuff! This moisture-rich cream has mango butter in it so it smells wonderful & makes your hair so soft! It tames thick curls, fights frizz, controls volume and shapes up your coarse curls.
A little tip: I buy both these products off of Amazon.com because they are much cheaper online than they are in the salons ;)
2 comments:
Everyone is putting that oil! I feel like Ive been under a rock! Ive got to go buy it.
I'm always searching for curl products so I will try that out. love the morrocanoil as well!
Post a Comment