I was SO very excited when I saw the topic for this weeks Top 2! Anybody who knows me, knows that fall is my most favorite season. As soon as Sept gets here, I start easing my way into "fall-mode"! The transition has already begun...
So my 2 favorite things about fall would have to be:
1) Change of scenery & temperature - I LOVE it when the leaves start to change colors. I love driving around with the hubby - having no place specific to go - & looking at all the beautiful oranges, yellows & reds that can be seen. I also love when the temperature drops because this means I can start wearing sweaters, warm fuzzy sweatshirts, my fat-girl pants & scarves. I can also start making soups, stews & chili & Starbucks starts rolling out their Spiced Pumpkin Lattes :) 


2) The scents - with fall comes tons of smells. I love the smell of the leaves blowing around outside, burning all my fall Yankee candles, baking with pumpkin (muffins, bread, pie, cookies, pumpkin roll), & logs burning in the fireplace. Mmmmmm - heavenly! 


2 comments:
Great picks, totally agree with both of your choices!
I love it all! I have enjoyed a few Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Yummy! I have been burning the candle you gave me everyday since we got home from CO. Love it!
Post a Comment