....& he is a serial killer. This last week I have spent all my free time with Dexter & a majority of my weekend has been spent with him. What about Shane you ask? Well, he too has an addiction with Dexter. We are both obsessed with him.Dexter is a series on Showtime. Shane started watching Dexter last year & went on & on about how Season 4 was the best yet & couldn't wait for the new season to begin - which is Sept 26th.
When my sister was visiting a few months ago she noticed our Dexter DVD's & asked if the show was any good. Shane said the show was awesome & that she needed to start watching it so he let her borrow the discs. After season 1 she & her husband Ben were hooked. They spent the next few months catching up on all the seasons & can't wait for the new one. She even managed to get my brother Chris hooked on this show. So, I couldn't be the only one not watching Dexter so in the last 2 weeks I have watched seasons 1 & 2 & just started season 3! I am hooked & can't get enough of this show!
I am hoping I get through the 3rd & 4th season in the next couple of weeks so I can watch season 5 with Shane & be "in the know" when my sister & husband talk about it on Facebook :)
If anyone is interested in seeing the first 2 seasons let me know. However, I will not take the blame for the addiction that is sure to follow after watching! Just know you have been warned....
No comments:
Post a Comment