My time in South Dakota has come to an end & today I headed back to Kansas. It was a brisk 50 degrees & rainy when I left & encountered rain most of the way home. Was bummed I wasn't able to put the top down & enjoy the sunshine :( On my way home I saw a strange site just outside of St. Joseph, MO....
This car had all sorts of crazy things going on with it. Pinwheels on the bumper that were spinning, pipes coming out of the roof, a paper towel holder on the trunk, all kinds of superhero statues in the back window & the steering wheel was a boat steering wheel that looked just like this:
I didn't even see what the advertising was on the side of the door because I was so distracted by all that was going on. It was crazy-looking & definitely entertaining to see. Ended up getting home around 5pm & was greeted with butt-wiggles by the dogs & hugs from the husband. It was nice to get away for the weekend but it was even nicer to come back home :)
No comments:
Post a Comment