Tuesday, September 14

Top 2

Top 2 things you want to accomplish before the end of the year...

1) Household projects - there are alot of things around our house that need "touched up" & this past weekend I actually made a "to-do" list of stuff that I would like to see done by the end of the year. This includes finish painting our master bathroom, getting new carpet throughout the house, touching up all our white baseboards, & cleaning the windows inside & out...just to name a few. I'm hoping we can accomplish all this in the next few months!

2) Live a healthier lifestyle - I need to start eating better, get in better shape, would like to drop a size in clothes and be able to run a 5k by the 1st of the year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow those are so high goals. I would like to de-clutter our condo and touch up the white paint. If our IVF successed then we are definitley getting new carpet. No baby of mine is going to play on the stuff we have now. - vphonegirl