Tuesday, July 27

Top 2

Top 2 Favorite - Colognes/Perfumes/Scents

1) Clinique Happy - I've been wearing this for about 12 years now & I just LOVE the "hint of citrus & flowery" scent! When I wear it, it makes me feel "truly" happy. It always reminds me of one of my best friends Stacey whom I don't see near enough of :( She introduced me to the perfume way back when we lived in SC & I have been wearing it ever since! The hubby wears Clinique Happy for Men & it smells dee-vine on him :)
2) Crabtree & Evelyn's La Source - this is another favorite "scent" that my dear friend Stacey introduced me to. I swear, she is one of my bestest-smelling girlfriends :) This lotion is a light, crisp, clean scent reminiscent of fresh sea air. I have their body lotion, hand therapy cream & body wash & LOVE it! It is a bit pricey so I don't use it everyday but definitely worth the $$!

No comments: