We headed to Chef Louie's for a steak dinner & some one-on-one time to catch up. We started dinner with a glass of Reisling & soon time was passing us by with all our chit-chat. After a lovely meal we paid our tab & moved on to Dr. Lucky's Bar & Grill where everyone from the reunion was meeting. One of my classmates owns this bar so he shut down the place for a few hours so we could all enjoy ourselves.We walked in & this was the sign above the bar that greeted everyone:
Murf, Amy & Fry pose for the camera
Darin, Fry, Farah & Murf
(I have been friends with Farah since the 3rd grade & friends with Murf since the 7th grade)

Me & some of the girls I used to hang out with in high school - minus the dude in the middle! I think he saw an opportunity to get a pic with these lovely ladies & jumped in!
I ended up staying out until 1:30am with my ol' classmates & had SO much fun! I didn't want to leave but I had an early morning ahead of me so I said my goodbyes & we all agreed to get back together in 2015 for our 25th reunion.
Scary to think I will be in my 40's by then....yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment