Friday, July 30

DD session #2

So we have eaten & thoroughly enjoyed the 1st months set of meals that I prepared from Dream Dinners & they were all very good. It has been such a nice treat to come home, have dinner thawed, & ready to eat in 15 min! I usually did a DD meal 2-3 times a week & it worked out well!

Since I enjoyed attending last months Dream Dinners session I went ahead & booked another one! I ended up meeting my friend Lisa there after work this evening to put our meals together & am excited about this months dishes. Again I did the 3-serving meals for a total of 12 meals.

Here are a few dishes that I prepared:


California Chicken with Fettuccine






Chicken w/honey, garlic & orange glaze with Jasmine Rice






Greek Island Shrimp with Fettuccine






Kentucky Pork Chops





Also while I was there, I received a "pay it forward" coupon which is worth $50 off to any friend who would like to attend a Dream Dinners session with me. I booked the next one on Aug 21st @ 10:30am for anyone who is interested...

No comments: