This evening I had an impromptu gathering with a few of the girls from the neighborhood. I had made the 1st pumpkin-baked goods of the fall season and invited the girls over for some wine and to share in the Pumpkin Roll dessert I had made.We all enjoyed a beautiful fall evening out on the patio (dogs included) eating this yummy dessert, enjoying a glass of wine and had fun catching up with each other. I was SO excited to have started my fall baking with the canned pumpkin I had bought earlier in the week and look forward to making pumpkin pancakes for breakfast this weekend! Mmmm...
*thanks Mel for taking a picture - and yes, I am wearing my Domestic Diva apron :)
1 comment:
I have to tell my fellow pumpkin fan that I have a really good recipe for Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Hot Caramel Sauce. I make it every year! I also love Pumpkin Ravioli, but have never made it on my own yet. Is there a festival somewhere for us? LOL
Post a Comment