
This evening I joined my Woodland Ridge game-night girls along with their husbands & headed over to Olathe for an "end of summer BBQ" at Jill's house. Shane was supposed to go with me but he had not been feeling well all weekend so he stayed home and vegged on the couch!
Once the majority of the people left, we moved our party from the deck down to the lower level for a bonfire, some more wine and plenty of entertainment from Michelle - who had one too many glasses of wine :) The WR crew ended up being the last group to leave and kept the party going past 1am!
Everyone enjoyed the wonderful spread of food as well as the many beverages to choose from. Unfortunately, I was on call for the evening but it remained a quiet one so I was able to enjoy the night with Jill and the neighbors. Even the guys seemed to have a good time...
Thanks Jill for being such a fabulous hostess and for a super fun evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment