THIS:
The candy corn is BACK and stocked on the shelves :) Woo Hoo! Bring on the fall season and everything that comes with it!
As I cruised the aisle with my shopping cart, I just couldn't resist the sale price of 2/$5.00 of the jumbo bag (which I only purchased one)! It was heavenly when I tore open the bag and tasted a few of the corns with their sweet, honey goodness. mmmmm - YUM!
Let the candy corn addiction begin....
3 comments:
I used to have such a severe candy corn addiction that 2 years ago I tore into a Brach's bag, and found it dry and crumbly. I was furious. I wrote Brach's a letter. Yes. You read that correctly. I took time out of a hectic week to write a letter to Brach's to complain about dry candy corn. And I was rewarded with multiple coupons for $1 off MORE bags of candy corn. Yea!!!!
YUCK Cori! There is nothing worse than buying a bag of candy corn only to find out that it is old and dry! Fresh CC is the best :)
Yay! Fall is here!
Post a Comment