Tuesday, September 1

2 many t-shirts

The other day as I was doing laundry, I discovered yet another NEW black t-shirt in Shane's "collection". I started to wonder just how many black t-shirts does Shane actually own? So I did all the laundry, put it away and proceeded to count the number of black t-shirts hanging in the closet. As you can see in the below picture, 2/3's of the row is black t-shirts - can you believe I counted 43 of them plus he was probably wearing one at the time so make that 44!


44 black t-shirts - that is INSANE! Oh, and note that every t-shirt is hung on a hanger and not folded in a drawer! What a waste of closet space...and hangers! You should see the closet in the office - it is jam packed with all his dress shirts, nice shirts, polo shirts, work shirts & other pants! He is worse than a girl!

Now look at the below pic - on the top shelf above the 43 black t-shirts:

If you count them, that is 16 pairs of jeans on the top shelf NOT including the 5 pairs that were folded on the bed AND the pair he was wearing. 22 pairs of jeans! And he says I have way too many clothes....
I THINK NOT!

No comments: