This year Mase has two male teachers & two female teachers so figuring out gift ideas is a bit more challenging. Coming up with a gift for girls is hard enough but for boys?? Even harder. So I turned to Pinterest for my gift-giving ideas & consider that website a blessing when I need a cute, crafty idea!
Unfortunately I didn't find any great ideas for teacher gifts for boys but "pinned" a whole slew of cute ideas for girls for future ideas. So unfortunately I was on my own with figuring out a boy gift.
So I ended up making a basket with gift cards from Target, Chipotle & AMC theaters & filled it with candy. What young man doesn't love to shop, eat & go to the movies?
Ideas for the girl teachers were a bit easier. I ended up recreating what I made last year for the girls in his Toddler 1 class. Same gift - different teachers = win win for HT. I got them 4 pairs of fuzzy socks, a Chipotle & AMC gift card & some candy in a little gift box with a cute little note.
Mase & I delivered the gifts this morning at drop off & his teachers loved them! They were SO appreciative & seemed surprised that they even were getting a gift. Which blows my mind. How can you not get a gift for the people in your child's life that takes care of him 9-10 hours a day, 5 days a week every single week of the year?? Those people are amazing & what they do is hard work! The very least I can do is remember them at Christmas & give them a gift!
Later that evening when I picked Mase up from daycare there was a gift bag with a gift to us from Mase & his teachers in his cubby. I was going to wait until Christmas morning to open it but Mase was SO excited & insisted I open it right when we got home. So I did.
His teacher Mr. Sean had made this for all the parents - a snow globe complete with glittered water & a picture of his entire class :)
And this cute wall hanging of his precious little hands:
This one brought tears to my eyes & is definitely a keeper :) I absolutely LOVED it! Ugh - he has the BEST teachers in his class!
No comments:
Post a Comment