After a bit of mingling, eating & sipping on the most amazing sangria ever it was time for Leann to open her gifts for Baby Olivia.
I always love the "gift opening" part of baby showers. So much fun to see what the Mama-2-Be & baby gets from everybody as well as all the cute little outfits! But what I love even more than the gift opening is the cake - imagine that ;)
Leann has another girlfriend who is a professional baker & whipped up this delicious masterpiece for her shower & it was amazing. Vanilla cake with a butter-cream icing - I may or may not have had 2 pieces - as did a few of the other ladies.
Towards the end of the shower we gathered around to take a group photo with the glowing Mama:
And one of the Mama with her co-worker besties - Taylor & I - who are both planning on throwing Leann's work baby shower in September!
It has been so much fun going through this journey with this 1st time Mama & I have loved being her "go-to" person thus far. Can't wait for little Miss Olivia Piper to make her appearance come early November!





No comments:
Post a Comment