So this morning I awoke at 5am to my sweet little boy wide awake & not wanting to go back to sleep - thanks Mase for the early birthday wake up call ;) Luckily my dear hubby took Mase downstairs with him & let Mama sleep in!
After I finally decided to get up, we headed over to our church for a breakfast fundraiser & enjoyed a delicious spread of scrambled eggs, hash-browns, biscuits/gravy & the most yummy cinnamon rolls made by this cutie-patootie 84 year old named Georgia - who sits next to us every Sunday in church. Such a sweet lady!
We swung by the mailbox on the way home & I was pleasantly surprised to see so many birthday cards waiting for me in the mailbox:
Made this birthday girl feel so loved :)
The rest of the day was spent hanging out around the house with my two boys, grilled out for dinner & ended the day eating some of my favorite cupcakes from Gigi's:
Here's to being another year older - hope I am continued to be as blessed as I was this past year!


No comments:
Post a Comment