Thursday, May 22

TBT Stories

TBT: May 22, 2004 - Our wedding day
Well, today Shane & I have officially been married an entire decade. Hard to believe it has been 10 years since this amazing day. I remember it like it was yesterday. 
Since that time we have experienced the joy of being newlyweds, building our 1st house, picking out our 1st dog together - the cutest bulldog puppy named Bentley & a year later picking out his sister Millie. We have dealt with the fear of health issues, both our own & our loved ones. We have been through a tough road of infertility & came out of it a better couple & so much stronger. We experienced the sorrow of death in the loss of loved ones & we have experienced true delight in the blessing of our son Mason. We have made wonderful friends, memories to last a lifetime & the best part is we aren't done yet! There is SO much more yet to experience! 

These past 10 years, God has made us & our marriage stronger because of our trials & He has showered us with so many blessings. For that I am so very thankful. I couldn't have picked a better person to be by my side experiencing this amazing ride & I look forward to many more years together!

1 comment:

Nickie said...

Happy Anniversary!