So if any of you grew up in the 90's & lived near a mall then you might remember the whirlwind fad that was/is known as Glamour Shots.
For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about or for those of you who have since developed selective memory loss to avoid thinking about your ridiculous pictures, Glamour Shots was basically an overpriced cheesy portrait studio located in a mall-setting where you paid somebody to cake clown makeup on your face, dress you up in denim, tube tops, feather boas & fake diamonds after they teased & sprayed the heck out of your huge hair with Aqua Net.
They then take pictures of you in incredibly uncomfortable positions under really bad lighting while you "popped your collar", did the famous "head tilt & chin down" move while showing some shoulder & looking eerily like a porn star.
The pictures were supposed to end up "glamorous" but what you really ended up with was something a bit more hideous!
Had I known 21 years ago that the Glamour Shots studio was out to make us young girls look like up & coming porn stars I don't know that I would have had them done. Obviously as you can see below the result is a bit "hooker-ish" - especially the last one & I cannot believe that I am even sharing these ridiculous looking pics with you all?!? LOL
Enjoy these hidden "glamorous" gems...
You are welcome for the laughs :)
So do any of you have any Glamour Shots treasures of your own to share?? Please do...




1 comment:
I remember those! LOL. IT was so corny. I remember having a shoot but not actually buying the pics.
Post a Comment