Wednesday, November 20

P!NK concert

Last week I let the boys (my hubby & Mase) fend for themselves for an evening & had me a much needed & much deserved girls night out. 

The artist Pink was in town & we have been waiting to go to this concert since back in March when the tickets were purchased. The "game-night" girls & I decided to meet downtown at the Marriot where we had reserved a room & we had our own "pre-concert" cocktails & snacks. It was so nice to see them all & catch up as we haven't all been together in quite some time.

After a few drinks & stuffing our tummies full of chips, dip & pizza we walked over to the Sprint Center & took some pre-concert pics before we settled into our seats:

I truly was not prepared to enjoy this concert as much as I did. Going into it I didn't think I knew very many songs of hers but it turns out I knew every single one. Especially from her very 1st album - talk about a blast from the past!  Before her concert I wouldn't have considered myself a huge P!nk fan but after this show, I would definitely say I am now a FAN!

The acrobatics in her show were awesome & to think she did that while singing her heart out, hanging from sheets or flying across the entire stadium (a lot of which was upside down mind you) was pretty amazing!



And after discussing it, the whole group agreed that we all want her abs:

This after having a baby 3 years ago?! Wowsers - this Mama definitely has some work to do ;)

The show ended with P!nk strapped to this crazy contraption & flying through the air above the crowd while singing & never missing a beat:
It was a fun evening shared with some of my favorite girls & a much needed break for this mommy!


As always, a big thanks to Melissa for always having the camera & camera stick ready & for sharing her pics! Love this girl!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love you too girlie! So happy you were able to join in the adventure and it would seem you remember more about this concert than some of us do. LOL.