I am one lucky girl. I have only one sister & she is amazing. I can't imagine not having this girl in my life. As I mentioned before, she has been my "go-to" person during my entire pregnancy since she comes well experienced having had 3 children herself. Now she has become my "go-to" person on mommy-hood as well & again, I am so thankful to have her in my life.
All three of us were blessed by her visit a couple of weeks ago & after 5 days of her being here, I begged her not to go back home. I even offered her money to stay as my nanny but for some reason she declined the offer :(
She spent her visit cooking for us, assembled meals for the freezer, baked banana bread, would offer to take Mason & stay up with him at 6am so I could sleep-in, offered to put him to bed so I could go to bed early myself, she put on the Moby wrap & snuggled with him so I could shower or take a nap, she kept Shane company watching TV while I nursed Mason & put him down for bed & offered more tips & tricks than I could keep track of.
It was wonderful having her here & Shane & I are so very grateful for all her help. Now the only question I have for her is - how soon are you coming back???
1 comment:
Thank you for all the kind words! I was only doing what you have done for me 3x! I wish I could of stayed ;)
Post a Comment