This red piece of fabric is called a Moby Wrap & it saved my life - or maybe my sanity - or possibly both!?
When my sister visited me this fall, she brought lots of great things for me to have during my pregnancy & for afterwards. The Moby was one of those things. I had put it away & forgotten I even had it until last week when she mentioned it to me.
Mason has been Mr. Fussy Pants this past week & it was really starting to wear on me mentally. If he isn't sleeping, he wants to be nursing. When he isn't nursing he wants to be constantly held which leaves no time to fix food, pee, do laundry, let the dogs outside/feed them, clean the house, do dishes - you get the idea.
So I dug out the Moby, wrapped it around my torso, stuck little Mr. Fussy Pants in there & within a minute he was OUT! And the best part - I had two hands free to do all of the mentioned above! It was a game-changer for me & I felt like I got my life back...for at least an hour until he woke up hungry!
If you are a mom-to-be or a new mom, run out & get you one of these or something similar to it! Trust me - it is worth every penny! It is so nice knowing I have this option when Mason is being his fussy little self & I need to get some stuff done around the house!!

No comments:
Post a Comment