I have been thinking about this for quite some time now & with the upcoming arrival of Baby T along with hearing some creepy stalker stories from my girlfriend Cori, I have decided it is time to make this blog private. As much of a pain as it might be to set it up, I truly think it is for the best. Unfortunately, that means that some of you will have to create a Google sign-in account if you don't already have one but it will only be to accept the invitation & continue viewing my blog & not for anything else.
So with that said, if you want to remain a follower of my blog then I ask that you please send an email to taylorh522@yahoo.com & request to remain "BFF's for life" so that you don't miss out on the exciting & crazy happenings in the life of HT :)
I plan on making the blog private on Nov 21st so that gives you all a week to send me your emails & add you to the private list!
Sorry for the inconvenience, but I am beginning to realize that there are too many crazy people out there & that you can never be too careful! Thanks Cori for convincing me of this :)
2 comments:
You know I obviously want to be invited into the cool kids club!
Me too!
Post a Comment