Since daylight savings, I have been having a hard time getting my weekly picture taken as I would usually take it after getting home from work. Am going to have to start taking them on the weekend. Unfortunately, it was dark again when I got home this evening so I am using a pic from my shower:
How far along? 28 weeks - baby is around 14.8 inches long & weighs 2 1/4 lbs
Symptoms: Starting to feel more tired by mid afternoon, I seem to get full really fast when eating so I have not been able to eat as much as I used to - which is ok :) Having to take a lot more potty breaks throughout the day too but other than that really no complaints!
Weight gain/loss: + 1 lb - total of 17 lbs gained so far
Sleep: Fall asleep pretty quick but wake up several times throughout the night having to change positions. My sister gave me her body pillow to use so I am hoping this will keep me from waking up uncomfortable several times throughout the night.
Food cravings/aversions: not really craving any specific thing this week
Movement? yes - Baby T is really active around 4am, early mornings & evenings. You can see him rolling around in my belly & see little jabs & kicks which is pretty amazing!
What I miss: being able to tie my tennis shoes easily - it is quite the struggle with this growing belly!
Best moment(s) this week: spending time with my family this past weekend & my 1st baby shower
What I'm looking forward to: getting started on Baby T's nursery
Next Appointment: Tuesday, Nov 20th - ultrasound of Baby T & nonstress test
Milestones: Baby T's eyes now have eyelashes & are doing lots of blinking this week because they’re now responding to light & dark. Bone marrow is now present & is a major construction site for blood cells, while his adrenal glands are now producing androgen & estrogen — which will stimulate my body to begin milk production. Also, Baby T is putting on more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.
1 comment:
Gah!!! 3rd trimester!!!! You're in the home stretch, my friend. =)
Post a Comment