Baby T is quite the chunky monkey - he is estimated to weigh around 3lbs 9oz, is in the 78th percentile (50 is the average) & is measuring over a week 1/2 ahead of schedule at 30 weeks 5 days according to the measurements. He is growing well & putting on some baby fat so his pics look more like a baby now & not so skeletal. Here are a few pics from today's scan:
1) Baby T's sweet face:
2) Foot by the head:
3) Still a boy :)
My appointment with the OB was uneventful. No sugar or protein in my urine, blood pressure was 110/70, weight is holding steady & the OB said I was doing & looking fantastic! Let's hope I keep up these "uneventful" appointments!
Symptoms: Feeling reflux/heartburn every night before bed, constant stuffy or runny nose, frequent potty breaks!
Weight gain/loss: + 0 lb - still holding steady at a total of 17 lbs gained so far
Sleep: Sleeping really good - still waking up around 4am which then Baby T feels the need to have a dance party in my belly - lol!
Food cravings/aversions: Me & Baby T are liking sweets this week :)
Movement? oh yes - felt my first kick to the ribs this past week which caught me off guard & Baby T likes to punch my bladder which feels awesome - NOT!
What I miss: being able to tie my tennis shoes easily - it is quite the struggle with this growing belly!
Best moment(s) this week: Seeing Baby T again on the ultrasound
What I'm looking forward to: getting the nursery completed & our 3-D ultrasound next week
Next Appointment: - Wed, Nov 28th - ultrasound of Baby T & nonstress test & Nov 30th 3-D ultrasound
Milestones: Hiccups are a fairly common occurrence at this point, due to Baby T practicing breathing for his big birthday. In addition to getting a round of butterfly-like hiccups, he has managed to accumulate enough baby fat to account for nearly 3.5% of his overall body weight. May not sound very impressive, but considering they used to have NO fat, it’s certainly a healthy (and body-warming) accomplishment. Baby's spleen is now in charge of hematopoiesis — the name for the process involved in building up certain important blood components.


4 comments:
Oh, I melt, over that picture of baby T's sweet face!!! =)
I love, love, love these updates!!! So flipping thrilled for you!!!
His little face!
Also, when you go private, don't forget to keep me in the loop!
Did you ever get the gift I sent? I have no idea how those things work and I'd hate for it to have gotten lost in the mail.
I'm so glad to be able to keep up with your updates! You are looking great!
Post a Comment