After a whirl-wind of a week, I was looking very forward to meeting the "game-night" girls out for dinner & drinks this evening.
We all met up at La Carretta's in Gardner for mexican & margaritas & ended up shutting the place down. It's amazing how quickly three hours can go by when hanging with these girls! There was much talk about the upcoming fall season & all the awesome things it brings, talk about our beloved pets & TV shows that everyone has been watching this summer.
Thanks ladies for the fun evening out! Always good times with these girls. Thanks also to Melissa for always having her camera ready & for sharing her pics. I love how I look like I am wearing a lit up tiara in this pic! It was actually the light hanging from the ceiling - perfectly placed above my head :)
1 comment:
I was just thinking about how that looked like a tiara! You wear it well.
;-) amy
Post a Comment