Saturday, July 30

Winner Winner

There are LOTS of blogs I follow & each one seem to have there own "personality". But the one that has to be the funniest & most entertaining blog I read goes to MODG. She is a beautiful, new Mama & writes about the adventures with her son - or "Dramababy" as she likes to call him & her husband. She has made me choke on my drink while reading her blog & I may or may not have peed my pants just a little while laughing at her hilarious posts. She definitely keeps it real & you never know what to expect with her! I now make it a point to have gone to the bathroom & don't drink liquids while reading her blog.

So, back in June one of her posts was about how she struggled with trying to breast feed Dramababy & how many times she wanted to quit but was so glad she had stuck with it. She later made a comment about how she didn't want to hear it from mom's who formula-feed their babies & how she should have quit & how she didn't
want a "milk war" with any of them. MODG also likes to draw random pics in MS Paint & will post them on her blog - which are quite funny - so she drew a little picture of 2 mom's having a "milk war" which I thought was hilarious. Just in-case her audience was "unclear on the details of what a milk war was":So fast forward to July & MODG posts that she is having her first real life giveaway. All we had to do was answer a few questions & she would randomly pick a winner. So I made a comment, gave my answers & thought nothing of it. A few days later she made a post announcing the winner & out of 145 people who responded who do you think won??? That would be ME! And this post proves it! For my prize I got to pick out something from her store & I just couldn't resist the "Milk War" coffee mug to add to my collection. My husband will curse me for getting yet another mug but whateva.

Fast forward another week where I had totally forgotten about my prize so imagine my excitement when I got home from a call case this afternoon & saw a box on the front step - my mug from MODG:
*And since you all have been waiting for the "reveal", notice the long, wispy, side-swept bangs & shorter 'do!

And a close up of my new mug:
I want to give a HUGE shout-out to MODG & a big thank-you for my mug! I will thoroughly enjoy sipping my coffee out of it (while at home only seeing how others probably wouldn't understand its meaning) & it will definitely put a smile on my face every morning I see it! Now I just need to explain to the hubby what it means. I am already prepared for the "rolling of the eyes" & hearing him harass me with "seriously? another mug Heather?"

Yes - another mug. With boobies & two women squirting milk at each other. Priceless.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I can totally relate to the pic, but more importantly...YOUR HAIR LOOKS AWESOME!

I love it, you are gorgeous.

Amy said...

ps. I'd love to do dinner or a movie sometime...it would really make my day.

Desiree said...

That is the coolest thing ever! I feel like I know a famous person! I've never won anything on giveaways - probably because I don't enter???

Hmm, I'll have to look into that... :-)

Congrats!!