Friday, July 29

Pinned

I have discovered a new addiction. It is called Pinterest & occupies way too much of my time. What is it you ask? Well, Pinterest is a website that is used as a virtual pinboard. It allows you to organize & share all the awesome things you find on the web. You can browse pinboards created by other people to discover new things & get inspiration from people who share your interests.

Some of the ways people use pinboards are to plan their weddings, get ideas for decorating their homes, craft ideas & for sharing their favorite recipes with others. I have found so many yummy looking appetizers & desserts that I have "pinned" to my board to try at a later time.

Here are a couple of things I am going to try in the future for upcoming "game-night" appetizers:

Strawberry Cheesecake Bites

Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Chicken Bites

Looks good doesn't it? I feel that I must warn you though - Pinterest is extremely addicting & time will manage to get away from you while browsing this site. Some of you will thank me for introducing you & others will curse me.

Don't say I didn't warn you...

No comments: