Monday, July 25

Makeover

So I am getting my hair cut this Wednesday & I am thinking it is time for a change. Nothing too drastic but something simple & something that will look noticeably different. I am seriously thinking of getting bangs. Seems simple enough but to me it is a HUGE decision. Especially after all the time & effort it takes to grow bangs out. And then there's the thought of what if I hate them after cutting them? I also have naturally curly hair & I usually straighten it 2-3 days a week so the bangs would have to work with both styles. Ugh - I am scared that I will hate them & all the drama that comes with them. For one, they would be SO impractical for my job since I wear a bouffant hat all day long:

Me & my co-worker Sam

For two, I know myself & I can't stand hair hanging in my face so I would probably be pinning them back
all the time or trying to tuck them behind my ear :( But I am willing to go out on a limb here so I don't know - I guess it just depends on what kind of "bangs" I get?!

I have been doing much research on this & have discovered a fun, new virtual makeover website called
Taaz. I must warn you though that once you check them out you will be spending countless hours making yourself over that you will never get back....just sayin'!

Also, not only can you "try on" different hairstyles & colors, but you can also play around with makeup colors & then buy them from their site. Too fun! Unfortunately, I have spent numerous hours that I will never get back "making over" myself with different hair-do's just to see what bangs would look like & some of them were just down right hilarious. However, there were some that I could totally see myself pulling off! I am even digging the longer locks also.....y
ou be the judge:

































See - lots of fun & very entertaining. I will however be saving you all from being witness to the blonde Lady GaGa & "Goth" pics :)


So does anyone have any thoughts or likes to the above pics or tips as to why I should or shouldn't get bangs? I got less than 36 hours to make this decision.

Please help....

1 comment:

Desiree said...

First, love that necklace in the the pictures! :-)

I'm loving the first and third pictures - but those are with longer hair so I'm not sure if it would make a big difference appearance-wise with short hair.

But I think bangs are a great way to change it up and if they're long enough you can pin them back if they're in your face too much.

Can't wait to see pictures!