Friday, June 10

Bagel Beds

Last month I ordered a custom-made dog bed for the bullies. They were in need of something to lounge around on other than our furniture. I am also getting rid of Bubba's kennel in the bedroom to make some room & am hoping he will sleep on the dog bed instead.

I ordered it from a website that was being sponsored through a bulldog rescue organization I am "friends" with on Facebook - Carolina Pet Pantry. They are called "bagel beds" & come in sizes small - X large. There is a HUGE variety of fabric & patterns to choose from & they also make leashes, harnesses, collars & blankets. You can check out their website here.
I wanted a neutral color since the bed is for both Bubba & Millie so I chose cute polka dots in lime green, pink & chocolate brown for the top & chocolate brown for the bottom. The fabric is a a super soft chenille which is durable & washable.









Well the bed finally arrived today & we LOVE it! It is SOOO big & soft & fluffy. I wouldn't even mind curling up in it :) The cover zips off so you can throw it in the wash & the stuffing inside is enclosed in a waterproof fabric so if there is an accident it won't soak through into the stuffing. They are a bit pricey but worth it! Especially when I walked into the office & saw this:


And later in the evening this:

And look who else likes the new bed:

Looks like I will be ordering a small one for Neo too :)

The bullies seem to like their new bed - YAY! We have since moved it down to the family room & they take turns laying in it & falling asleep with their stuffies while we are watching TV - so cute!

If you are looking to buy your furry friend a new bed I highly recommend these. And no I am not getting paid to recommend them. I just think their product is awesome & I am wanting to share a good thing with all my blogger friends :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am not blessed with a dog, but if I were I would totally get this! Look how comfy they are!

Neo is especially adorable...